Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Paper Smooches Challenge.

                                        



I had mixed emotions about this card. Cancer is trying to take a lot of my friends. But the awareness needs to continue...... for all cancer. This set is from paper smooches and one of the sayings in this set say's "let's kick cancer's butt!" I totally agree and  got this set because my husband's first wife died of ovarian cancer and I see first had the devastation it causes ( I work in a hospital) it just makes me sad sometimes. 
I stamped the hope love faith in Memento "London Fog " ink all over the back ground the ribbons, glove and sentiment are stamped in Memento LUXE "Lilac Posies". I die cut one of the ribbons and popped it up off the card but glued it down to the circle tag. 
HOPE you enJOY.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am with you on being so frustrated with cancer. The more awareness we can create the better. Your card is beautiful. Thanks so much for playing with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete