Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Wings

 Today I saw a challenge at less is more Week 212 wings. I immediately thought of these wings that I have had in my stash for a few years and have never used. I inked them up in Ranger Archival Ink.


 I colored them in with a wink of stella brush and Simon says stamp Maliblue ink.



I stamped the sentiment in Caribbean blue from Simon says stamp on vellum paper and die cut it with a circle as big as would fit around leaving a little room, then I die cut card stock 4 more times to make a frame. I cut the wings card making the final layer of the frame so the wings would be the top layer. I then paper pieced the card back to gather on a card.  I added wink of stella on top of the velum Then I took my paint brush and some water and the two colors of ink and splattered it to kinda look like stars... lol in the daytime.






maybe I should of left it alone.. but either way 
I think the velum makes it look a little cloudy to fit the sentiment perfectly. I am linking my card up to :

here is the link again.



 Hope you enJOYed.

4 comments:

  1. Super stylish Lesless, thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What super wings, I love the Wink of Stella!
    Thanks so much for joining us.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely take on the challenge, love the sentiment!
    Thank you for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM

    ReplyDelete