Monday, March 30, 2015

Remember Style


 Remember... that word at the beginning of a conversation sparks interest.... doesn't it. Style sparks interest.. over at CAS-ology the cue card reads style.


I love that sentiment... that is what I am trying to showcase.


I have had it in my stash for years... that is the good thing about challenges.. it makes you  use what you have. Because I love new stuff...but when I love what I have I love it better  LOL this is good therapy for me.. shopping what I have to see if if fits into a challenge. 


I stamped the shoes ( which I am almost afraid to say I have had them for years and I mean like 20 and have never used them ) and cut them out of vellum using that beautiful soft teal green 


added some sequins on the top of the shoe.. and ta dah I have a card


I stamped the feet print ( again had for evaah ) at the top in that beautiful gorgeous to me color and then embossed it in clear on the lower half.


You know us girls have to have bling that matches right... well I just happen to have sequins that match.. wish my closet was that easy to shop in.. :)





hope you enJOYed

1 comment:

  1. Your card exudes style!!! :) Love that sentiment!
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology!

    ReplyDelete