Tuesday, June 9, 2015

My heart beats for you

I
have some Exciting news to share and frankly it makes my heart beat... fast.... excitingly fast. I was asked to be on the Happy Little Stampers Christmas Design Team. Which makes me a Happy Little Stamper :)

I made a card for the occasion. It is not a Christmas card, that starts in July,  but I am playing along with the sketch challenge  which is this little diddy.

And this is my card.



 I used a stamp set from CAS-UAL FRIDAYS, and I must say I ordered some stamps from them and I literally got them in the mail 3 days later.. super fast service and one of those days was a Sunday. And I can't say enough about the way they stamp, so crisp and clean, and they have some fantastic choices.

                         

So go on and make a creation using the sketch and enter it in. I'll see you over there! http://happylittlestampers.blogspot.com.au/search/label/Sketch%20Challenge

Hope you enJOYed


4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team!! Love your use of the sketch with those great stamps! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi LesLee. So happy you are joining the Happy Little Stampers Design Team! Yay!! :) Love your take on the sketch --- so creative and fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card.... AND talking about 'great cards' thanks so much for my CCC card which has arrived safely. Its a beauty, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jo, thanks for the compliment. I am so glad your card found you safe and sound. I am glad you like it. :)

      Delete