Sunday, August 23, 2015

Life is better in flip flops

Life is better in flip flops... don't you agree? I mean think about it.. your toes are free to wiggle and breathe.. they are not shoved into shoes where they can't see the sun... and it probably means if your wearing flip flops.... you are not at work.


This is the SSS August card kit.. I have been getting these kits for a year now.. I wanted to increase my stamp collection and get to try new products as well and they always inspire me. 



I masked off a strip embossed in clear the flip flops and then used 3 colors of Tim Holtz distress ink 
1. Abandon Coral
2. Fossilized Amber
3. Mermaid Lagoon
I love how these inks blend you can use just 3 colors and get a rainbow effect.


I put glossy accents on the straps of the flip flops.

I hope you enJOYed

LesLee

1 comment:

  1. Saw this on the challenge site and so glad I popped over to see it. It is so cute, creative and clever. Loving the colours, the layout and the toal feel of the card, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete